I really need to get a keyboard for my iPad as I find myself more likely to post from it, which means I write less as I find touch typing so much easier…
Anyway, this is weihenburg’s spot sampler again from the stitchalong a few years ago. Stitched with HDF Midnight Sun, and a custom colour for the latest two spots. Slow but steady progress.
I need to find the beads for Titania but we have a houseguest in the room I store my craft things so I haven’t been in to dig it out.
I ended up with another 2m of 28ct linen. It still isn’t my favourite but for chatelaine designs it is better. It was cheap anyway and there was a clear the bolt sale for 30% off and a sign up for 30% off embroidery fabrics… So I ended up paying $5.40 per metre for it… I might get my dyes out and dye it soon. I am kind of hoping it will end up around 30ct with washing and dyeing as it does shrink it a little.