I have been so bad about posting…

Last year I uploaded and posted most days, and have about 400+ photos of WiP pics on photobucket….

This year I have about 50 so far!!!

Mermaid of the Pearls is progressing, if very slowly. I am up to the point where I can start to see progress, and that she is actually looking more like she should.

I have spent a portion of tonight colour coding my working copies. White is now mostly coloured in on the top half of the pattern. It does make the pattern easier to read, I think.

Most of her skin is done. Now it is filling in the sparklies around it. I pulled out my thread heaven, which I think will help immensely!

Here she is with a flash:
mermaid of the pearls,mirabilia

mermaid of the pearls,mirabilia

And no flash:
mermaid of the pearls,mirabilia