First page mostly done

For June I had four goals… I ended up only doing two of them… oh well… so first goal was to complete Cirque des Carreaux, which is done.

Second goal was to finish completely the first page of Water Goddess, which I managed to get pretty much done tonight – there are a few beads missing as they swirl onto another page, and a dragonfly which is counted from the beads left to do, but once I get the bottom page done they won’t take long to do.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Third goal was to get the border done on Misty Morning Vineyard – only put in about 100 stitches on that – so still progressing but not that fast, and finally goal was to stitch the wings on Lily – which didn’t get done. Again I think I progressed on her but only added about 100-200 stitches overall.

Advertisements